It’s Wishcasting Wednesday once again over at Jaime Ridler Studios. Today she asks, ‘what do you wish to experience?’
Here’s what comes to mind this morning for me:
- peace with what is
- a walk on the beach
- a return visit to Manka’s Inverness Lodge with my hubby
- deep delight
- farmer’s market omelets this Saturday morning
- one more day as an eight year old in the little green Indiana farm house I grew up in
- an afternoon of card-playing with my grandparents
- juicy learning, like with the Mondo Beyondo course or this retreat
- a long lunch at The Attic with my dear friend, Lindsay
- more work that matters, like the retreat I co-led with 13 formerly incarcerated survivors of domestic violence [their choice of title]
- treasure-hunting with my friend Christy to decorate my new home with funky style
- an eating tour of Paris
- the experience of being a new mom once again
- a luscious retreat in Big Sur or here
- a lingering meal at The French Laundry
- the creation of a community and sacred creative space for advocates/changemakers/dogooders to be inspired
- a visit to the infamous commune, The Farm
- the co-creation of a weekend retreat extravaganza for advocates with rock stars like Havi, Danielle and Susannah
- travel around the country like the Wanderlusters with my fam
I could go on and on. But I’ll never get this posted if I do.
What do you wish to experience?
But I love a girl who knows what she wants! ;D
As Tisha wishes for herself, so do I also wish for her with all my heart!
Ooh, so many lovely sounding things to wish for! Eating your way around Paris sounds particularly delightful, but I wouldn’t munch on the Eifel Tower – too much iron isn’t good for you!
May your wishes come true!
what a great group of things to wish for, I am doing the mondo beyondo course. I am also doing unravelling with Susannah and i love it. As Tisha wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Tisha wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
What a rockin’ good time you are creating.
What Tisha wishes for herself, I wish for her also…ALL of them!
As Tisha wishes for herself, I lovingly wish this for her also.
I was so impressed by your list and knowing what you want…it has taken me a long time to get there myself!
So many great wishes…I like the one about reliving a day as an eight year old…
As Tisha wishes for herself, I whole heartily wish for her also.