It’s easy for me to get so preoccupied with what I call the daily-ness of life, that I lose sight of what I am loving in the present moment. When I find myself pausing–while in my meditation space, journaling, writing a blog post, or reflecting on my past week with my coach or peers–I can begin to take notice of what is amazing and energizing in my life.
What am I loving right now? I love:
- listening to Coach Isabel‘s free recordings on fulfilling your soul’s calling. This masterful coach describes the process of articulating what you most want to offer the world through your work…and she gives many tips and ideas on how to do it.
- working on my right-brain business plan that I created from Artizen Coaching’s right-brain business plan kit. What a cool idea! You can order a kit on their website; it comes with visualizations to listen to as well as a beautiful ebook on creating your plan.
- making Ina Garten’s white pizza from her barefoot contessa at home cookbook. It’s a perfect Sunday night meal…especially when Harper poops out early and we can enjoy a slow, easy meal together
- giving and getting grace…last night, as we pulled in late to a friend’s birthday party, I told Harper I was sorry for getting lost and arriving late. He smiled and said, “I still love you, Mommy.”
- Jennifer Louden’s Comfort Cafe. It’s a cool way for women to connect and be supported in their self-care journey. The monthly membership offers monthly journaling questions, teleclasses, audio downloads, and a forum to “talk” with other members. Find out more by visiting Jennifer’s blog, The Comfort Queen.
- walking in my neighborhood…to the park, to the farmer’s market, to the coffee shop…it’s what I’ve been wanting for several years now!
- and so many more!
We are off to Indiana this weekend to visit with family and friends for the holiday. Have a love-filled weekend everyone!
Hi Tisha! I love your coaching website. It’s beautiful! Thanks for mentioning the Right-Brain Business Plan. So fun to see yours. I’d love to feature your plan in an upcoming newsletter. Let me know if you’d be interested. Have a great weekend.